"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you
were to live forever."
- Mohandas Gandhi
"The price of
anything is the amount of life you exchange for it."
"Learn everything you can, anytime you can, from anyone you can
there will always come a time when you will be grateful you
Why this site?
This site is provided as a resource to enable you to make the most of your
I do this by providing you with further information and provide additional support for patients to
access information normally only spoken about in the course of consultations.
It is hoped that this information will give you a better idea as to
why I do things and why I ask you to do things.
• how your body works,
• what happens when your spine is injured and it malfunctions
• what role you have to play in the recovery process
• what Chiropractic
and other techniques are available from me
• to be better able to know when you have had enough care or not enough
I am also trained in the use of a
some treatments that are NOT chiropractic related. These are clearly
categorised in the layout of the
sitemap. These treatments are mainly used as a means of
augmenting a body's ability to heal itself.
You can also view them using
Return to top
While this is
not intended to be an exhaustive treatise of health, I shall attempt to give a
balanced view, one that is generally held to be either as established or widely held views
in the areas being discussed.
Where possible, I do provide references for your further reading. Again this is NOT
be an exhaustive list of references.
Why did I chose this
The name head back to health
or headbacktohealth was suggested by my daughter Morgana.
I loved it straight away, since it has the ideas of:
- we need to be using our "head" rather than run only on "emotions"
to get back our health,
- that we may need
to use our head to learn about health and how our body works
- that with the brain located in the head, we need to look here for our greatest asset in organising
how our body recovers
- that below our head is our back or spine, this is a key to badly changed nerve messages,
- that we can in fact get our health back if you use your head,
- that we can use our head to gain control over our runaway emotions that are causing ill
- that there is a process that we often need to go through to get our health back
- that it is a worthwhile
endeavour to regain health
- that health full and functional is our desired state of life and is worth going
- that life and health are processes to which
we are always travelling
Yes I firmly believe that if you have knowledge of what is going on with your body, you will be in
a better position to make better choices regarding your health.:
- what to do to recover quicker
- what the underlying cause of your health
- what you can do to augment your recovery
what you can do to help prevent a recurrence
The practice includes both
Not Listed in any particular order
Enterprise Search - Advertise your business in our free online Australian business directory.