See the video "Sweet Misery a poisoned world". Show your family and friends (but not your enemies).
"A Crash Course in Aspartame Toxicity
Over the past three decades,, aspartame has been associated with multiple neurotoxic, metabolic, allergenic, fetal and carcinogenic effects. Yet it remains a multi-million dollar business today.
Known to erode intelligence and disturb short-term memory, the components of this toxic chemical may lead to a wide variety of ailments.
The following list of health problems are now associated with aspartame consumption:
- Brain tumors, including brain cancer: Aspartame can disturb the metabolism of amino acids, protein structure and metabolism, the integrity of nucleic acids, neuronal function and depolarization, and endocrine balance, ultimately leading to tumor growth and cancer. In 1981, an FDA statistician stated the brain tumor data on aspartame was “so worrisome" that he could not recommend approval of aspartame (NutraSweet).
- Leukemia and lymphoma: Two major studies have now confirmed this risk.
- Birth defects: A study funded by Monsanto to look at possible birth defects caused by aspartame was cut off after preliminary data revealed fetal damage.
- A variety of diseases including diabetes, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, lupus, arthritis, fibromyalgia, and chronic fatigue
- Emotional disorders like depression[ii], panic attacks, bipolar disorder, and other mental symptoms[iii]: A study from Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine concluded, “individuals with mood disorders are particularly sensitive to this artificial sweetener” and should not use it.
- Epilepsy/seizures: Numerous studies indicate that aspartame makes epilepsy/worse[iv]
- Migraines: 18 million people suffer from migraines, and aspartame may be one of the biggest culprits. Headaches are the most common complaint of aspartame users.
- Hearing loss and tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
- Blindness, blurred vision and other eye problems: More about this in the film “Sweet Misery”—take the time to watch it!
- Stomach disorders
- Heart disease
- Impaired kidney function: A 2009 study found a two-fold increased risk of a decline in kidney function among women who drank two or more artificially sweetened beverages per day.
- Weight gain: Aspartame actually causes you to consume MORE food by tricking your brain into “expecting” some calories, which aren’t forthcoming. This results in more cravings and more consumption after you eat or drink aspartame...bad news for your weight loss program!
If you aren't familiar with all the potential health hazards you could be at risk for by consuming this deadly sweetener, "Sweet Misery" will indeed open your eyes to a biomedical genocide that has been covered up for far too long. "
"Sweet Misery a poisoned world" (90) min video) available at: